Accept Or Reject Many Facebook Friend Request At Once
Facebook is the social networking site that has billions of users. We get a lot of friend request every day. We accept all those requests from friends one by one. Today, I’ll tell you a shortcut that will help you to accept / reject all requests for Facebook friends once.
When you become famous or when your friend mentions you in some comment and chances are that we receive too many requests from friends who are unknown to us.
We do not accept such friend requests or reject it and it is in the waiting section of your Facebook account. When you receive more than 1000 requests, you will not receive any requests and you will receive a message from Facebook saying that you must accept or reject pending requests. If you do not accept or reject this request, then you will not receive new friend requests and will not receive requests from your close friends. You can accept those requests from friends at once with the help of the tool called Facebook Social Toolkit.
What is Facebook Social Toolkit? Facebook Social Toolkit is the chrome extension that will help you to accept or reject all requests from Facebook friends at once. This is the best toolkit that will help you do it in the minute. If you are going to use the tool kit for the first time, you will get some problems. We will explain to you in the right way how you can do it so easily with the help of the toolkit. When you feel that this toolkit is not working properly or you encounter a problem, you can simply reload the page and then the toolkit will start working on your Chrome browser.
Accept / reject all requests for Facebook friends at once.
Facebook Social Toolkit is not to accept and reject all Facebook friend requests while it is having many other features. If you want to get all requests for Facebook pages or if you want to join all group requests in one go. This facilitates the performance of any operation. There are many other features of this toolkit. If you want to enjoy those other features then you can enjoy it easily by purchasing the professional version of the toolbox and you will have other advanced features. You can send a private message to each group. You can also send a message to all your Facebook friends at once this is the amazing toolkit. You can give this chrome extension a try and it will help you a lot. Dive into the features of this toolkit.
These are all free features that you will be able to enjoy when you will install the Facebook social toolkit. We will discuss how you can accept or reject all requests for Facebook friends at once. These are the features of Facebook Social Toolkit.
- Video download tool. Invite friends to like your page.
- Invite friends to an event.
- Accept or reject all requests for Facebook friends at once.
- Click the Poke and Poke Back button once.
- Click the Add friends to Facebook group button.
- Click All Likes buttons.
- Click All Merge Buttons.
- Free from prohibitions.
Chrome Browser: Download
Facebook Social Toolkit: Download link provided below.
Accept or reject all Facebook requests at once.
The Facebook Social Toolkit here: Chrome Extension
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button and you’ll get a popup asking you to add an extension.
- Click Add Extension and in the top right corner you will see that the extension is installed in your Chrome browser. Make sure you are not in incognito mode.
- Open your Facebook account and log in to your account.
- Click on the Friend Request button and there you will see a button called “View All”.
- Now, you must click on the upper right corner of your browser in Facebook Social Toolkit.
- Just tap Accept or Reject all requests for Facebook friends in one go.
- You can click on the Accept or Reject button and you will see that the entire Facebook request will be accepted.
- If you see that the accept or reject command takes too long to load. You can simply reload the page by pressing “F5” or “CTRL + R”.
- Repeat the process again by pressing the OK button or Reject all requests for Facebook friends at once.
- That’s! Repeat the process over and over again after a recharge and then accept all friend requests. According to Facebook terms and conditions, you can see 32 friend requests at a time. You’ll need to reload the page and see other friend requests.